Today, New Year’s Day 2014, the “Unified New York Common Law Grand Jury”, which is the birth child of John Darash’s grassroots movement – The National Liberty Alliance, has laid down the gauntlet in their quest to reclaim our “justice system” from the grip of the legal establishment of lawyers, judges and law professors.
According to the filing, which is a Writ of Mandamus to the NY Supreme court, the Unified New York Common Law Grand Jury has “indicted” the New York legal establishment of various crimes against the people and allege in their court filing the following:
Decency, security, and liberty alike demand that government officials obey the law. In a
government of laws, existence of the government will be imperiled if it fails to observe the law scrupulously. Crime is contagious, and when government becomes a lawbreaker, it breeds contempt for the law, it invites every man to become a law unto himself. Therefore let We the People counsel BAR lawyers/judges everywhere, that they would be well advised to take note, that the 5th Amendment “is” Common Law, the Law of the Land, the state cannot diminish rights of the people, and that there can be no rule making or legislation which would abrogate them. To reject this and do such violence is to war against the constitution which is an act of treason, and against that pernicious act “We the People” do resolutely set our face, and draw the line in the sand by the action of this mandamus, we will never capitulate and justice will prevail.
The Writ goes on with specific charges against Judicial officials in claiming the following:
We the People find you, Charles M. Tailleur, Supreme Court Judge, in contempt for failing to provide the documents numerated in the quo warranto dated November 4, 2013, and fine you 50 ounces of silver and command you again to answer the questions.
We the People find you, Charles M. Tailleur, Supreme Court Judge, in contempt for refusing to speak to a Common Law Grand Jury Board of Review when you had a duty to speak, concerning numerous violations of law, numerated below, and fine you an additional 50 ounces of silver, for a total fine for contempt of 100 ounces of silver.
1) RICO Act, 18 U.S.C. §1961-68
2) Felony rescue
3) Conspiracy against the constitution
4) High treason
5) §195.00 New York Penal Code, official misconduct;
6) §195.05 New York Penal Code, obstructing governmental administration in the second
7) §240.65 New York Penal Code, unlawful prevention of public access to records
8) §190.25(3) New York Penal Code, criminal impersonation in the second degree by
pretending to be a public servant without evidence of oath of office,
9) §190.65 New York Penal Code, scheming to defraud in the first degree by engaging in
systematic ongoing conduct with intent to defraud
10) §205.55 New York Penal Code, hindering prosecution
11) §205.60 New York Penal Code, hindering prosecution
12) §210.15 New York Penal Code, perjury [of oath] in the first degree
13) USC 18 §201 Bribery to influence any official act
14) USC 18 §341 – Frauds through postal service
15) USC 18 §2071 – willful and unlawful concealment
16) USC 18 § 2076 – Clerk is to file:
17) USC 18 § 2382 – Misprision of treason:
18) 18 USC §241; Conspiracy against rights:
19) 18 USC §242; Deprivation of rights under color of law:
20) 42 USC 1983; Civil action for deprivation of rights:
21) 42 USC 1985; Conspiracy to interfere with civil rights:
22) 42 USC 1985; Conspiracy to interfere with civil rights:
23) USC 42 §1986 – Action for neglect to prevent
Supreme Court, Greene County, Chief Clerk, Michelle Carrol has failed to perform her duties as required under penalty of NY and US codes.
Supreme Court, Greene County, Chief Clerk, Michelle Carrol has not taken an oath as required under New York State Constitution, nor has she been informed of her lawful duties.
Supreme Court, Greene County, Chief Clerk, Michelle Carrol has admitted verbally and in writing that she has entered into a conspiracy with A Gail Prudenti to obstruct judicial proceedings by obeying an unlawful order instead of performing her constitutional duties punishable under USC 18 §2071 (concealment) and USC 18 §2076 (clerk is to file) a formal criminal proceeding (True Bill dated October 11, 2013) It is your duty, being the Chief Supreme Court, Greene County Officer, to make sure said official proceeding moves forward under penalty of law.
We the People command you, Charles M. Tailleur, Supreme Court Judge, to perform said duty and to inform us of that action immediately, in writing by fax. You are not to answer through council, we find it repugnant and contemptuous for a servant to answer their employer through a third party when commanded to perform and give account of their office. YOU SHALL ANSWER TO THIS BODY DIRECTLY AND IMMEDIATELY ANY COMMUNICATIONS WITH THE INDICTED CONSPIRATORS CONCERNING THIS CASE OF CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE PEOPLE AND THEIR CONSTITUTION WILL BE INTERPRETED AS AN ACT OF TREASON.
Clearly these are “fighting words” that accuse the “legal establishment” of crimes against the people. This is ‘exactly’ what I have been reporting on and fighting against for the past 10 years – we have a ‘corrupt legal establishment that has commandeered our judicial br.
The “legal profession” is under attack because they have declared themselves above the law and threaten the peace.
Is John Darash’s revolution the beginning of America’s second bloody revolution? Or will the “legal establishment” relinquish their claim of our Judicial Branch?
At this link, you can read theWrit of Mandamus filed by the Unified New York Common Law Grand Jury.